6. FATCA-CRS Details - for individuals & HUF (Mandatory) Part I - Please fill up the following information (by all applic ant(s) Guardian/POA holder) Category First Depositor Second Depositor Third Depositor Yes No Yes No Yes No 1. Are you a Tax Resident of a Country other than India?* e e e e e e 2. Is your Country of Birth / Citizenship other than India?* e e e e e e 3. Is your Residential address / Mailing address other than in India ?* e e e e e e 4. Is your Telephone / Mobile No. other than in India ?* e e e e e e 5. Is the PoA holder / person to whom signatory authority is given covered under any of the categories 1,2,3 or 4 above?* e e e e e e 6. Is any Hold mail / In Care of address given having indication of any country other than India?* e e e e e e 7. Is there any Standing instruction given having indication of any country other than India?* e e e e e e * If “ YES” please provide the Country Name PART II Please Note: a. In case, for all the parameters in Part I above, the option marked is “NO” (i.e., country mentioned by you is India), please proceed to Part III for signature. b. In case, for any of the Parameters in Part I above the option marked is “YES” (i.e., the country mentioned by you is not india) please provide the Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN) of functional equivalent as issued in the specific country in the table below: Particulars First Depositor Second Depositor Third Depositor Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN) or Functional equivalent ## Identification Type Country of Issue ## Mandatory with documentary proof. c. In case, for any of the parameters in Part I above the option marked is “YES” (i.e., the country mentioned by you is not India) and you do not have Taxpayer Identification Numbers / functional equivalent, please provide documentary proof in support of you residency or Citizenship in India. Document proof submitted (please tick document being submitted) e Passport e Election ID e PAN Card e Driving License e UDAI e Letter NRGA Job Card e any other Govt. Issued ID Card Part III - Depositors Declaration (Applicable for all Depositors) I/We certify that : i. I/We have read and understood the FATCA-CRS Terms and Conditions and here by accept the same ii. All the particulars (including Taxpayer identification Number) giving herein or true, correct and complete the best of My/Our knowledge and belief. iii. I/We shall submit a new form to Sundaram Home Finance Limited within 30 days if any information or certification in this form becomes incorrect/changed. iv. I/We agree that as may be required by regulators Sundaram Home Finance Limited may be required to report, My/Our details to such regulators or close or suspend my/Our account with out any obli gation of advising me/us of the same. v. I/We understand that Sundaram Home Finance Limited is relying on this information for the compliance of FATCA/CRS and agree not to hold Sundaram Home Finance Limited, their employees, authorised agents, service providers, liable for any consequences/losses/costs/damaged in case of any of the above particulars being false, incorrect of incomplete or in case of my/our not intimating /delay in intimating any changes to the above particulars. vi. I/We agree to indemnify Sundaram Home Finance Limited in respect of any false, misleading, inaccurate and incomplete information regarding my/our “U.S. person” status / or other Country Residential status or in respect of any other information as may be required under applicable tax laws. vii. I/We certify that : a. I/We is (i) an applicant taxable as a US Person under the laws of the United States of America (“U.S.”) or any state or political subdivision thereof or therein, including the District of Columbia of any other states of the U.S., (ii) an estate the income of which is subject to U.S. federal income tax regardless of the source thereof. (This clause is applicable only if the depositors is a US Person/Citizen) b. I/We is an applicant taxable as a tax resident under the laws of country outside india. (This clause is applicable only if the depositors is a Tax resident outside India.) Account No: Date: SIGNATURE OF DEPOSITOR(S) First Depositor Second Depositor Third Depositor 4 FOR OFFICE USE Processed by Checked by Released by TDR No. TDR Dispatch Mode: e PC e POST e COURIER e BRANCH
5. DECLARATION AND VERIFICATION: 1. I/We hereby declare that the first named depositor in my/our application is the only beneficial owner of this deposit and as such he/she is the payee for the purpose of tax deduction under Section 194A of the Income-tax Act, 1961. I/We hereby agree to abide by the attached terms and conditions governing the deposit. I/We further understand and agree that, notwithstanding anything mentioned herein, interest rates on the deposit will be as applicable on the effective date of this deposit/renewal. I/We further declare that I/We am/are authorized to make this deposit in the above mentioned scheme and that the amount kept in the deposit is through legitimate source(s) and does not involve directly/indirectly any proceeds of schedule of offences and/or is not designated for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and any Rules, Regulations, Notifications, Guidelines or Directions thereunder as amended from time to time. I/We shall provide any further information and fully co-operate in any investigation as and when required by the Company in accordance with the applicable laws. I/We further affirm that the information/details provided by me/us is/are true and correct in all respects and nothing has been concealed. I/We have gone through the financial and other statements/particulars/representations, terms and conditions furnished/made by the Company and only after careful consideration, I/We am/are making the deposit with the Company at my/our own risk and volition. I/We also hereby declare that the amount being deposited is not out of any funds acquired by me/us by borrowing or accepting from any other person. 2. I (First Depositor) hereby authorise you to register the mobile number and E-mail ID provided in the this application form for availing online access. 3. I hereby give my explicit consent to Sundaram Home Finance Limited to duly renew PRINCIPAL / renew PRINCIPAL & INTEREST / Repay, in entirety, the Principal & Interest to my designated Bank Account Number mentioned herein on maturity of the deposit. AUTO RENEWAL OPTION: Accepted e Yes e No DETAILS OF EXISTING DEPOSIT WITH SHFL e Monthly (Only for e 36 e 48 e 60 Month Deposit) e Quarterly INTEREST FREQUENCY DETAILS FOR REGULAR INCOME SCHEME SIGNATURE OF DEPOSITOR(S) AUTO RENEWAL OPTION SIGNATURE OF DEPOSITOR(S) First Depositor Second Depositor Third Depositor First Depositor Second Depositor Third Depositor PLACE: _____________________________________________________________________________ DATE: PLACE: _____________________________________________________________________________ DATE: DEPOSIT REPAYABLE TO: e Either or Survivor e Former or Survivor e Any one or Survivor/s e First Depositor or Survivor/s I Wish to avail online access for my deposit e Yes e No (if “No” strike off SI. No. 2 in below declaration) APPLICANT(S) NAME ACCOUNT NO. I II III NOMINATION UNDER SECTION 36B OF THE NATIONAL HOUSING BANK ACT, 1987 AND RULE 2(1) OF THE BANKING COMPANIES (NOMINATION) RULE, 1985 IN RESPECT OF DESPOSITS. I / We hereby nominate the following person to whom in the event of my / our / minor’s death, the amount of this deposit may be returned by Sundaram Home Finance Ltd. and the nominee’s name shall / shall not be printed on the deposit receipt. 3 e REGULAR INCOME SCHEME e CUMULATIVE DEPOSIT SCHEME (At Quarterly Rests) e 12 Months e 18 Months e 24 Months e 36 Months e 48 Months e 60 Months DEPOSIT SCHEME DETAILS (for interest rates please refer the instructions page) * As the nominee is minor on this date I / We appoint Mr / Ms / Miss _____________________________________ to receive the amount of the deposit on behalf of the nominee in the event of my / our / minor’s death during the minority of the nominee. Name of the Nominee Mr./Ms./Miss *Address: Location State.: *Pincode: *Mobile No. Residential Status: e Resident Individuals e Non-Resident Individuals Aadhaar No.: *PAN: * (Copy Mandatory) Father’s / Husband’s Name: Relationship with First Depositor DOB of Nominee (If Minor) Age of Nominee * e NEW e ADDITION Account No:
2. 8. INCOME TAX Income tax, in terms of provisions of Income-tax Act, 1961, will be deducted from the interest payable / credited in the Account. 9. Non-assesses are requested, if necessary, to furnish the prescribed form, as per Income-tax Act in force from time to time, for non- deduction of tax at source. The depositor is presumed to be aware of the penal provisions of the said Act in case of false declaration and the Company will in no way be responsible for such false declaration made by the depositor. 10 . In case of Cumulative Income Scheme, interest will be credited on 31st March or maturity date whichever is earlier and tax deduction, if applicable, will be made. The maturity value will vary where tax is deducted at source. Interest will be compounded after deducting tax amount, if applicable. Sub-section 5A to Section 139A of the Income-tax Act, 1961, requires every person receiving any sum or income from which tax has been deducted to intimate his Permanent Account Number (PAN) to the person responsible for deducting such tax. 11. AUTO RENEWAL FACILITY Depositors can avail the “Auto Renewal Facility” offered by the Company, If opted, the deposit will automatically be renewed for the same tenure as that of the immediately preceding tenure of the maturing deposit at the interest rate prevailing on the date of maturity. However, in the case of maturity for the second tenure (post first auto renewal), the maturity amount will be automatically remitted to the depositor’s account. 12. a) Cumulative Income Scheme deposits can be renewed for maturity value. b) A Deposit can be renewed as it is for a lower multiple of Rs. 1,000/- by giving suitable instructions for repayment of balance amount. c) A Deposit can also be renewed for a higher multiple of Rs. 1,000/- by giving the differential amount. Such consolidations can be done only on the date of maturity. Therefore, the necessary remittance should reach the Company at least one day prior to the date of maturity. 13. In the case of Any one or Survivor/s (‘A’ or ‘S/s’) deposit, renewals retaining one of the depositor(s) as the first depositor is possible. However, transfer to persons other than the second / third depositors in Any one or Survivor/s (‘A’ or ‘S/s’) deposit in not possible, in case the aggregate deposits held either single or jointly by the depositors is Rs. 20,000/- or more. Transfer of deposits by a change in the first named depositor is not possible in the case of Number one or Survivor/s (‘N’ or ‘S/s’) deposit. 14. REPAYMENT : For repayment of deposit on maturity, the deposit receipt has to be surrendered duly discharged on one rupee revenue stamp with instructions for repayment. In case of Number one or Survivor/s (‘N’ or ‘S/s’) deposit, the discharge has to be made by the first named depositor only. However in the case of Any one or Survivor/s (‘A’ or ‘S/s’) deposit, any one of the joint depositor can give the discharge. For depositors opting auto renewal facility, the deposits will be renewed based on the point 13 above. In any other case, deposits can be renewed from the date of maturity. Incase, the Company does not receive such instruction before the date of maturity, the maturity amount will automatically be remitted to the designated bank account furnished by the depositor. Interest ceases on date of the maturity. 1. MINIMUM DEPOSIT / ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT All deposits (irrespective of the scheme) received in the same name or same order of names (in case of joint deposits) would be controlled in one deposit account. Deposits will be accepted in multiples of Rs. 1,000/- subject to a minimum amount of Rs. 10,000/- per account. For each deposit a separate application form and Cheque / DD (for value of deposit) should be submitted . 2. CUMULATIVE INCOME SCHEME Deposits under this scheme are accepted for periods at the rates of interest as mentioned overleaf. Interest compounded at the respective rates will be credited to the Depositor’s account on 31st March every year and the accumulated interest is payable only on maturity. 3. REGULAR INCOME SCHEME Deposits under this scheme are accepted for periods as mentioned overleaf. i) Monthly interest is payable on the last day of every month (for 36/48/60 months deposit only) ii) Quarterly interest is payable on the last day of March, June, September and December of every year. iii) Interest payment will be made through Electronic mode. In all cases, interest will be calculated up to the last day of the month in which the interest is due. 4. The actual rates of return under both the schemes are mentioned overleaf. 5. SENIOR CITIZENS i) Senior citizens will be eligible for additional rates of interest as mentioned in the interest rate structure overleaf. To avail the benefit, the first depositor should have completed 60 years of age as on the date of deposit / renewal. Senior citizens are required to furnish proof of age clearly indicating the date of birth. Any one of the following documents to be submitted as proof of age: (i) Passport (ii) Aadhaar Card (iii) Voter ID (iv) PAN Card (v) Birth Certificate (vi) LIC Policy (vii) Secondary School Leaving Certificate ii) Where a depositor completes 60 years of age during the currency of the deposit, such depositor shall not be entitled to higher rate of interest applicable to senior citizens for the remaining period. 6. JOINT DEPOSITS Deposits may be in the joint names of two/three persons, under Any one or Survivor/s (‘A’ or ‘S/s’) or Number one or Survivor/s (‘N’ or ‘S/s’) basis only. All correspondences will be addressed to the first depositor only. All cheques / warrants for interest payment and repayment of deposit will be drawn only in favour of the first depositor. The first depositor is the only beneficial owner. 7. NOMINATION FACILITY Nomination facility is available under both the schemes for individuals holding deposits Singly or Jointly. He/She may nominate any adult individual competent to contract, to whom proceeds of the deposit would be payable in the event of death of the depositor. For this purpose, particulars of nomination may be filled in at the appropriate place in the Application for deposit. PROVISIONAL RECEIPT Received from ________________________ Cheque* / DD* / SHFL Deposit Receipt No. ___________________ for Rs. __________ dated____________ drawn on __________________________ Bank ____________________ Branch towards FRESH DEPOSIT / RENEWAL OF DEPOSIT under Regular Income / Cumulative Deposit Scheme for a period of _______ Months @ ___________ % per annum. (*Subject to realizat ion) F or Sundaram Home Finance Ltd Authorised Signatory In case the Fresh / Renewed Deposit Receipt is not delivered within 14 Days from the Date of Deposit / Maturity Date please contact Mr. V. Swaminathan, Company Secretary Ph. 2851 5267 / 2858 2234 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org TERMS & CONDITIONS GOVERNING ACCEPTANCE OF DEPOSIT
1. SUNDARAM HOME FINANCE LIMITED (formerly known as Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Limited) Registered Office: 21, Patullos Road, Chennai – 600 002 . Tel: 2852 0391 / 2888 1781 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85 Corporate Office: Sundaram Towers, No. 46, Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014 . Tel: 2851 5267 CIN: U65922TN1999PLC042759 Web site: www.sundaramhome.in E-mail: email@example.com • Minimum deposit Rs.10,000/- per account, under both schemes (Additional Deposit in multiples of Rs. 1,000/-). * Monthly interest option available for 36/48/60 months deposits under Regular Income Scheme. # Senior Citizens – Those who have completed 60 years of age on date of deposit / renewal. • Remittances for deposits will be accepted by crossed “Account Payee” Cheques / Drafts favouring “ Sundaram Home Finance Limited”. Remittance for deposit can be made through RTGS : HDFC Bank Ltd, ITC Centre, Chennai A/c No: 00040350000905 IFSC Code: HDFC0000004 • Outstation depositors (where there is no branch of Sundaram Home Finance Limited) can send deposits by way of DD after deducting bank charges favouring “ Sundaram Home Finance Limited”, payable at “Chennai” . • No deduction at source on interest from deposits upto Rs. 5,000/- in a Financial Year. Interest rates are subject to change and the rate applicable will be the prevalent rate on the date of Deposit / Maturity . BRANCHES & REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES: TAMIL NADU: Attur, Chennai (Ambattur, Chromepet, Parrys, Porur, T Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur), Chengalpet, Coimbatore (P.N. Palayam, R.S. Puram), Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Gobichettypalayam, Hosur, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Karur, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mettupalayam, Namakkal, Neyveli, Palani, Perambalur, Pollachi, Pudukottai, Ranipet, Salem, Sivakasi, Tanjore, Theni, Thiruvallur, Thiruvarur, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruchengode, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Trichy, Tuticorin, Vellore. PUDUCHERRY: Puducherry. KARNATAKA: Bengaluru (Seshadripuram, Jayanagar, Kengeri, Whitefield, Yelahanka), Belgaum, Bellary, Devanagere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysuru, Raichur, Shimoga. KERALA: Aluva, Kanhangad, Kannur, Kayamkulam, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Manjeri, Muvattupuzha, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Thrissur, Thiruvalla, Thiruvananthapuram. ANDHRA PRADESH: Anantapur, Bhimavaram, Cuddapah, Eluru, Gajuwaka, Gudiwada, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tanuku, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram. TELANGANA: Hyderabad (Secunderabad, Kukatpally, L B Nagar), Karimnagar, Khammam, Mancherial, Nizamabad, Warangal. REST OF INDIA: Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata (Kolkata, Lake Town), Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara. CUMULATIVE DEPOSIT SCHEME TERM SENIOR CITIZENS # INDIVIDUALS OTHER THAN SENIOR CITIZENS Rate % p.a. (at Quarterly rests) Effective Yield % p.a. Rate % p.a. (at Quarterly rests) Effective Yield % p.a. 12 Months 7.00 7.20 6.75 6.90 18 Months 7.00 7.33 6.75 7.07 24 Months 7.25 7.75 7.00 7.45 36 Months 7.25 8.03 7.00 7.70 48 Months 7.25 8.33 7.00 8.00 60 Months 7.25 8.64 7.00 8.30 APPLICATION FOR DEPOSIT - INDIVIDUALS / HUF RATED FAAA / STABLE BY CRISIL A WHOLLY-OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF SUNDARAM FINANCE LIMITED REVISED INTEREST RATES EFFECTIVE 01.05.2020 REGULAR INCOME SCHEME TERM SENIOR CITIZENS # INDIVIDUALS OTHER THAN SENIOR CITIZENS Monthly* (% p.a.) Quarterly (% p.a.) Monthly* (% p.a.) Quarterly (% p.a.) 12 Months - 7.00 - 6.75 18 Months - 7.00 - 6.75 24 Months - 7.25 - 7.00 36 Months 7.21 7.25 6.96 7.00 48 Months 7.21 7.25 6.96 7.00 60 Months 7.21 7.25 6.96 7.00 APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE HANDED OVER TO ANY OF THE BRANCHES OF SUNDARAM HOME FINANCE LIMITED . APPLICATION FORMS CAN BE HANDED OVER TO THE BRANCHES OF SUNDARAM FINANCE LIMITED ALSO.
7. Cheque / DD / NECS / NEFT / ECS / RTGS for loans will be made only in favour of the first depositor. 21. GENERAL (i) The Company reserves the right to reject any application for deposit or for renewal without assigning any reason thereof. (ii) Application for Regular Income Scheme / Cumulative Income Scheme deposit should be made only on the form supplied by the Company or downloaded from Company’s website. (iii) Deposit receipts are not transferable. (iv) The Company will not recognise any lien, charge or other encumbrances on the deposit. (v) Depositors are requested to intimate any change of address/bank instructions regarding interest remittance to reach the Company, atleast 15 days before the next interest payment is due. (vi) In the event of demise of the first / joint depositor, on production of death certificate, the survivor/s will be recognized as the sole/joint depositor/s for all purposes and all correspondence, payment of interest and repayment of deposit will be made to the survivors/s. The Company shall be discharged from all liabilities by transferring the deposit absolutely in favour of the survivor/s. (vii) The Company has been assigned a rating of “ FAAA / STABLE” by CRISIL . (viii) The Company has a right to change, amend, add or delete the terms and conditions without any notice, subject to the Housing Finance Companies (NHB) Directions, 2010 as amended from time to time. (ix) In case of any deficiency of the Company in servicing its deposits, the depositor may approach, The National Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, The State Level Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum or The District Level Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum for relief. (x) In case of non-repayment of the deposit or part thereof in accordance with the terms and conditions of the deposit, the depositor may make an application to authorised officer of the National Housing Bank . (xi) The financial position of the Company as disclosed and the representations made in the application form are true and correct and that the Company and its Board of Directors are responsible for the correctness and veracity thereof. (xii) There are no aggregate dues and exposures (both fund based and non-fund based facilities) to Companies in the same group or other entitles or business ventures, in which, the Directors and / or the Company are/is holding substantial interest as on 31st March 2019. (xiii) The deposit acceptance activities of the Company are regulated by the National Housing Bank. It must however, be distinctly understood that the National Housing Bank does not undertake any responsibility for the financial soundness of the Company or for the correctness of any of the statements or the representations made or opinion expressed by the Company, and for repayment of deposit/discharge of liabilities by the Company. (xiv) All correspondences with regard to deposits should be addressed to Sundaram Finance Holdings Limited , Service Provider of Sundaram Home Finance Limited, No.19 Patullos Road, Chennai - 600 002. (xv) The acceptance, renewal and repayment of deposits and interest payment are subject to directions of NHB issued from time to time and are subject to jurisdiction of Chennai only. (xvi) Interest rates are subject to change and the rates applicable will be the prevalent rates on the date of Deposit / Maturity. (xvii) The Public Deposits solicited by the Company are not insured. 22. FAIR PRACTICE CODE (FPC) Under the National Housing Bank’s directives, the FPC has been implemented by the Company and a copy of the FPC is available at all SHFL’s branches. Depositors desirous of knowing more on SHFL’s FPC can visit the Company’s website www.sundaramhome.in. 15. The Company reserves the right to allow, at its absolute discretion, withdrawal of deposits before maturity. Where a deposit is so allowed to be prematurely withdrawn, the relative deposit receipt must be discharged by both / all the depositors in the case of A or S/s deposit and by the first named depositor in the case or F or S/s deposit . Premature Payment (PMP) / withdrawal will not be allowed before completion of three months from the date of deposit. In case of request for premature withdrawal after the expiry of three months, the rates given in the below table shall apply. Up to 3 months from the date of deposit / renewal (Lock-in-period) No repayment (Not applicable in case of premature repayment in the event of death of the depositor) However, in order to meet certain expenses of emergent nature, subject to satisfaction of the Company: 1. Tiny deposit will be repaid without interest, at the request of the depositor. (‘Tiny deposit’ means the aggregate amount of public deposits not exceeding Rs. 10,000/- standing in the name of the sole or the first named depositor in the same capacity in all the branches of the housing finance company.) 2. In case of deposits other than tiny deposit, not more than fifty per cent of the amount of the principal sum of deposit or ` 5 lakh, whichever is lower, may be prematurely paid to individual depositors, at the request of the depositors, before the expiry of three months from the date of acceptance of such deposits, without interest. The remaining amount with interest at the contracted rate shall be governed by the provisions of the extant Directions as applicable for public de posits. 3. In cases of critical illness, hundred percent of the amount of the principal sum of deposit, may be prematurely paid to individual depositors, at the request of the depositors, before the expiry of three months from the date of acceptance of such deposits, without interest. For the above purpose, expenses of an emergent nature includes medical emergency or expenses due to natural calamities / disaster as notified by the concerned Government / Authority. ‘Critical illness’ shall be guided by the IRDAI (Health Insurance) Regulations, 2016 and the guidelines issued thereunder, as amended from time to time. After 3 months but before 6 months 3% After 6 months but before the date of maturity The interest payable shall be 1 percent lower than the interest rate applicable to deposit for the period for which the deposit has run or if no rate has been specified for that period, then 2 percent lower than the minimum rate at which deposits are accepted by the Company • Cheque / DD for Premature Payment will be drawn only in favour of the first depositor. • The interest rate as decided by the Company on the date of repayment will be paid subject to NHB Directions in force. 16. In the event of death of a depositor, the deposit may be repaid prematurely, if required, to the surviving depositor/s in the case the deposit is jointly held with survivor clause or to the legal heir/s/ nominee with interest at the contracted rate of interest upto the date of repayment. The receiving person/nominee will hold the money “In Trust” on behalf of all legal heirs of the deceased. 17. All repayments of deposit amounts will be made by a local Cheque at places where Company maintains an account with any of its bankers and for all other places by means of a Demand Draft issued by one of the Company’s bankers at Chennai at Company’s cost. In all cases payments will only be made by an ‘Account Payee’ crossed instrument / NECS / NEFT / ECS / RTGS. 18. Payment of interest / repayment of deposit falling due on a Sunday or a bank holiday or any day when the Company’s head office is not working due to holiday or otherwise will be made on the next working day. 19. Interest will cease on the maturity date of deposit, if the deposit is not renewed on or before date of maturity, or if the deposit is withdrawn after the maturity date. 20. LOAN ON DEPOSITS The Company may grant, at its sole discretion, loan against deposit, provided the deposit had run for a minimum period of 3 months upto 75% of the deposit amount, carrying interest @ 2% above the contracted rate (compounded at the same rest as of the TDR) payable on such deposits. The relative term deposit receipt(s) and other documents have to be signed by both/all the depositors in case of Any one or Survivor/s (‘A’ or ‘S’) deposit. Renewal with loan is not possible. Maturity payment after adjustment of loan principal and loan interest will be made if renewal instructions are not received 15 days before maturity. IDENTIFICATION OF CUSTOMERS / DEPOSITORS LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF CUSTOMERS / DEPOSITORS FOR COMPLIANCE WITH “KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER” (KYC) GUIDELINES Categories Documents to be submitted (Provide Any Two) • INDIVIDUAL • HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY (HUF) Certified true copy of the following documents containing the Ph oto of the First Depositor: (i) Passport (ii) PAN Card (iii) Voter ID Card (iv) Driving License (v) Aadhaar Card. In case the address mentioned in the above documents differ from the present address a copy of any one of t he following to be furnished: (i) Telephone Bill (ii) Bank Account Statement (iii) Electricity Card (iv) Ration Card (v) Letter from any Recognised Public Authority The above requirement will also be applicable for any existing first named depositor who has still not complied with the above requirement. In the absence of the above, the Company will not be able to process the application for deposit / renewal.
8. SUNDARAM HOME FINANCE LIMITED (formerly known as Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Limited) Registered Office: 21, Patullos Road, Chennai – 600 002 . Tel: 2852 0391 / 2888 1781 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 85 Corporate Office: Sundaram Towers, No. 46, Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014. Tel: 2851 5267 (a) Name of the Company : Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Limited (Sundaram BNP Paribas) (b) Date of Incorporation : 2nd July 1999 (c) Business carried on by the Company and its subsidiaries with de tails of branches: Sundaram is a public limited company, primarily engaged in the business of providing housing finance to meet the long term needs of individuals and others for construction/purchase of dwelling units in India. The Company does not have any subsidiary. Branches & Representative Offices: TAMIL NADU: Attur, Chennai (Ambattur, Chromepet, Parrys, Porur, T Nagar, Thiruvanmiyur), Chengalpet, Coimbatore (P.N. Palayam, R.S. Puram), Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Erode, Gobichettypalayam, Hosur, Kancheepuram, Karaikudi, Karur, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Mettupalayam, Namakkal, Neyveli, Palani, Perambalur, Pollachi, Pudukottai, Ranipet, Salem, Sivakasi, Tanjore, Theni, Thiruvallur, Thiruvarur, Thiruvannamalai, Tiruchengode, Tirunelveli, Tiruppur, Trichy, Tuticorin, Vellore. PUDUCHERRY: Puducherry. KARNATAKA: Bengaluru (Seshadripuram, Jayanagar, Kengeri, Whitefield, Yelahanka), Belgaum, Bellary, Devanagere, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysuru, Raichur, Shimoga. KERALA: Aluva, Chalakudy, Kannur, Kayamkulam, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Manjeri, Muvattupuzha, Palakkad, Pathanamthitta, Payyannur, Perinthalmanna, Thirupunithura, Thrissur, Thiruvalla, Thiruvananthapuram. ANDHRA PRADESH: Anantapur, Bhimavaram, Cuddapah, Eluru, Gajuwaka, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Mangalagiri, Nellore, Ongole, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tanuku, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram. TELANGANA: Hyderabad (Secunderabad, Kukatpally, L B Nagar), Karimnagar, Khammam, Mancherial, Nizamabad, Warangal. REST OF INDIA: Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Durgapur, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata (Kolkata, Lake Town), Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Thane, Vadodara. (d) Brief particulars of the Management of the Company: The Company is managed by its Managing Director under the overa ll supervision and guidance of the Board. (e) Names, addresses and occupation of the Directors: Director Address Occupation Mr. S. Viji (Chairman) New No.71 Old No.33, Poes Garden, Chennai-600 086 Company Director Mr. T.T. Srinivasaraghavan New No.9, Old No.5, Kasturi Estates, Third Street, Chennai-600 086 Company Director Mr. Anthony Colwyn-Thomas Rm.818, Shangri-la Hotel, 329 Zhong Yang Rd, Gulou District, Nanjing 210037, China. Bank Executive Mr. Patrick Miron de L’Espinay 16, rue Jasmin 75016 Paris, France Bank Executive Mr. N. Ganga Ram 703, Golden Castle,Sundar Nagar, Road No.2, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai-400 098 Company Director Mr. P.N. Venkatachalam Flat No.3C, Settlur Manor, No.2, Sivaswamy Street (Behind UTI Bank), Off. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600 004 Company Director Ms. Radha Unni River View, 21/6, Fourth Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Chennai 600020 Company Director Mr. P.C. Mathew 102 Langford House, 8 Langford Gardens, Bangalore 560 025 Company Director Mr. Srinivas Acharya, Managing Director `Srinivas’ III Floor, 7, Rukmani Road, Kalakshetra Colony, Besant Nagar, Chennai-600 090 Company Director (f) Profits of the Company before and after making provision for tax, and dividend declared by the Company for the three financial years immediately preceding the date of advertisement Financial Year ended Profit Before Provision for tax (Rs. in Lakh) Profit After Provision for tax (Rs. in Lakh) Dividend Declared Rate Amount (Rs. in Lakh) 31.03.2019 22417.16 14547.84 35% 3543.91 31.03.2018 21182.76 14442.11 35% 3543.91 31.03.2017 23656.55 15364.93 35% 3543.91 (g) Summarised financial position of the Company as appearing in the two Audited Balance Sheets immediately preceding the date of advertisement: Particulars as required under The Housing Finance Companies (NHB) Directions, 2010 and The Non-Banking Financial Companies and Miscellaneous Non-Banking Companies (Advertisement) Rules, 1977 Note: Brief Particulars of Contingent Liabilities: 1. Contingent Liabilities in respect of: • Sanctioned and Undisbursed loans as at March 31, 2019: Rs.34710.37 lakhs. (March 31, 2018 - Rs. 40795.33 lakhs). • Partly undisbursed amounts of loans sanctioned as at March 31, 2019: Rs. 21726.44 lakhs. (March 31, 2018 - Rs. 16976.85 lakhs). • Disputed Income-tax liability contested in appeal before appell ate authorities - Rs. Nil (March 31, 2018 – Rs. 716.41 lakhs) a nd the cash flows would be determined only upon the receipt of decisions. The Company is of the opinion that the demands are not sustainable and expects to succeed in its appeal. 2. Estimated amount of contracts remaining to be executed on capital account as at 31.03.2019 - Rs. 2.06 lakhs (31.03.2018– Rs. 22.82 lakhs) (i) The maximum amount of Public Deposits which the Company can raise under the Housing Finance Companies (NHB) Directions, 2010, equivalent to five times the Net Owned Funds : Rs. 6235.20 Crore Aggregate deposits as on 31.03.2019 : Rs. 1175.49 Crore (ii) The Company has no overdue deposits other than unclaimed deposits. We declare that: i. The Company has complied with the provisions of the NHB Directions applicable to it. ii. The compliance with the Directions does not imply that repayment of deposits is guaranteed by the Reserve Bank of India and/or the National Housing Bank. iii. The deposits accepted by the Company are unsecured and rank pari passu with other unsecured liabilities, save and except the floating charge created on the statutory liquid assets in terms of Section 29B of the National Housing Bank Act, 1987, as may be prescribed from time-to-time. The above text has been approved by the Board of Directors of the Company by a resolution passed at its meeting held on 21st May 2019 and is being issued on the authority and in the name of the Board of Directors of the Company . By Order of the Board of Directors For Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Ltd. Place : Chennai Srinivas Acharya Date : 21st May 2019 Managing Director (Rs. in Lakh) (Rs. in Lakh) Liabilities As at 31.03.2019 As at 31.03.2018 Paid-up Capital 10,125.44 10,125.44 Reserves and Surplus 1,15,083.63 1,04,765.60 Secured Loans 5,50,622.02 5,46,790.85 Deferred Tax liability (Net) 1,831.77 1,320.35 Unsecured Loans 2,53,117.22 1,88,572.52 Current Liabilities and Provisions 2,816.42 3,126.46 Total 9,33,596.50 8,54,701.22 Assets As at 31.03.2019 As at 31.03.2018 Loans 8,77,138.18 7,99,256.58 Fixed Assets 3,657.68 2,204.96 Investments 36,168.75 18,678.59 Current Assets, Loans and Advances 16,631.89 34,561.09 Deferred Tax Asset (Net) - - Total 9,33,596.50 8,54,701.22
3. (formerly known as Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Limited) Regd. Office: 21, Patullos Road, Chennai – 600 002. Tel: 2852 0391/2888 1781/82/83/84/85 Corporate Office: Sundaram Towers, No. 46, Whites Road, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014. Tel: 2851 5267 Fax: 2858 2235 Web site: www.sundaramhome.in E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Deposit A/C No. Broker Code Broker Name Senior Citizen Scheme Documents: (Apart from any one of the KYC proofs, any one of the following documents should also be provided) 1. e SSLC Cert. 2. e Pension Card 3. e Insurance Policy 4. e Ration Card 5. e Any Government Certified Proof DETAILS OF BANK ACCOUNT (FIRST DEPOSITOR) (For Payment of Interest and Repayment of Prinicipal) Name of the Bank : Branch: Bank A/c No.: e Savings e Current IFSC Code : MICR Code: MODE OF INTEREST PAYMENT e Interest Direct to My Bank (NEFT / RTGS) 1 e NEW e ADDITION RATED FAAA / STABLE BY CRISIL APPLICATION FOR FRESH / RENEWAL OF DEPOSITS (INDIVIDUALS / HUF) Affix a Latest Passport Size Photo of the First Depositor (do not staple) ignore if already submitted Affix a Latest Passport Size Photo of the Second Depositor (do not staple) ignore if already submitted Affix a Latest Passport Size Photo of the Third Depositor (do not staple) ignore if already submitted FIRST DEPOSITOR THIRD DEPOSITOR SECOND DEPOSITOR I/We wish to place a deposit as mentioned below for ` (Rupees in words) and enclose a Cheque/Draft/UTR No. /TDR No. Dated drawn on Bank Branch KYC Compliance - First Depositor (ID & Address Proof) enclose a copy of one of the following for KYC Compliance KYC Number (central KYC Registry) : e Aadhaar Card e Driving Licence e Passport e Voter ID Card e Bank Passbook with photo e Photo Credit Card e Any other Photo ID (subject to the satisfaction of SHFL) FIRST DEPOS e *Mr. e Ms. e Miss e Minor e *Natural Guardian’s Name ( e Father e Mother) Name: e Father’s e Spouse’s e Guardian’s Name: Mother’s Name : *Gender: e Male e Female e Others Marital Status: e Single e Married *Date of Birth: Age: Place of Birth Country of Birth *Flat No. & Bldg. Name: Location City / District *Pincode: State *Country: *Telephone No. *Mobile No.: *E-mail: *Occupation: e Retired e Housewife e Self Employed e Student e Doctor e Advocate e Employee - Other Companies e Others Status: e Resident Individual e Hindu Undivided Family Category: e Member of Public e Shareholder e Director / Relative of a Director e Promoter e Employee Nationality: Indian Others Aadhaar No.: Photo Provided e Yes e No TAX TO BE DEDUCTED: e Yes e No If No.: e Form 15G e Form15H (If. No. Please Provide now) FIRST DEPOSITOR *PAN No.: *(Copy Mandatory) Security Investments Ltd
4. 2 SECOND DEPOSITOR KYC Compliance - Second Depositor (ID & Address Proof) enclose a copy of one of the following for KYC Compliance KYC Number (central KYC Registry) : e Aadhaar Card e Driving Licence e Passport e Voter ID Card e Bank Passbook with photo e Photo Credit Card e Any other Photo ID (subject to the satisfaction of SHFL) e *Mr. e Ms. e Miss e Minor e *Natural Guardian’s Name ( e Father e Mother) Name: e Father’s e Spouse’s e Guardian’s Name: Mother's Name: *Gender: e Male e Female e Others Marital Status: e Single e Married *Date of Birth: Age: Place of Birth Country of Birth *Address: Flat / Bldg No. Location City / District State *Pincode: *Telephone No. *Mobile No.: *E-mail: *Occupation: e Retired e Housewife e Self Employed e Student e Doctor e Advocate e Employee - Other Companies e Others Status: e Resident Individual e Hindu Undivided Family Category: e Member of Public e Shareholder e Director / Relative of a Director e Promoter e Employee Nationality: Indian Others Aadhaar No.: Photo Provided e Yes e No (If. No. Please Provide now) Depositor A/C. No. *PAN No.: (If. No. Please Provide now) THIRD DEPOSITOR KYC Compliance - Third Depositor (ID & Address Proof) enclose a copy of one of the following for KYC Compliance KYC Number (central KYC Registry) : e Aadhaar Card e Driving Licence e Passport e Voter ID Card e Bank Passbook with photo e Photo Credit Card e Any other Photo ID (subject to the satisfaction of SHFL) e *Mr. e Ms. e Miss e Minor e *Natural Guardian’s Name ( e Father e Mother) Name: e Father’s e Spouse’s e Guardian’s Name: Mother's Name: *Gender: e Male e Female e Others Marital Status: e Single e Married *Date of Birth: Age: Place of Birth Country of Birth *Address: Flat / Bldg No. Location City / District State *Pincode: *Telephone No. *Mobile No.: *E-mail: *Occupation: e Retired e Housewife e Self Employed e Student e Doctor e Advocate e Employee - Other Companies e Others Status: e Resident Individual e Hindu Undivided Family Category: e Member of Public e Shareholder e Director / Relative of a Director e Promoter e Employee Nationality: Indian Others Aadhaar No.: Photo Provided e Yes e No Depositor A/C. No. *PAN No.: *(Copy Mandatory) *(Copy Mandatory)
- 482 Total Views
- 317 Website Views
- 165 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 3 securityinvestments.in
- 19 www.securityinvestments.in
- 4 securityinvestments.co.in
NHAI-CGB-ApplicationForm612 Views .
BAJAJ_FD_Individual_Form596 Views .
Shriram_FD_Form558 Views .
LIC_FD_Sanchay_Deposit_Form555 Views .
RBI-Floating552 Views .
ICICI Individual_Form_Sep_05_2020542 Views .
ICICI_Individual_Form541 Views .
REC_2539090 (1)538 Views .
ManishVirmani528 Views .
Post_Office_AccountOpeningForm495 Views .
HDFC_FD_2909382 Views .
Sundaram_FD_2909352 Views .
Mahindra_FD_2909346 Views .
PNB_FD_2909316 Views .
LIC_FD_0810311 Views .
HDFC_FD_Individual_22-10-2020288 Views .
STFC_Individual_01-10-2020262 Views .
BAJAJ_FD_Individual_02-11-2020253 Views .
ICICI_HFL_Individual _20-11-2020251 Views .
PNB_HFL_Individual_ver_11.4245 Views .