2. P age 2 of 7 T erms & Conditions - ICICI Home Finance Fixed Deposit Scheme ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd. (the Company) shall, at its discretion, accept Fixed Deposits, under the ICICI Home Finance Fixed Deposit Scheme (the “Scheme”) subject to the below mentioned terms and conditions. These deposits solicited by the Company are not insured. 1) DENOMINA TION: Deposits under each option shall be accepted subject to a minimum deposit amount under different income plans as specified below for individual investors; a) Minimum R 10,000/- under Annual / Cumulative income plan b) Minimum R 20,000/- under Quarterly income plan c) Minimum R 40,000/- under Monthly income plan d) Any additional amount should be in multiples of R 1/- e) In case of renewal, amount of FD can be minimum of R 5000/- and any additional amount should be in multiples of R 1/- 2) P A YMENT INSTRUCTION: Cheque / Demand Draft (DD) should be drawn in favour of “ICICI Home Fin - FD A/c” and mark ed “ Account P ayee only ”. The name of the applicant (“ Applicant ”) should be mentioned on the reverse of the Cheque/DD . Cheque/DD should be payable at the ICICI Bank location, where the Application Form is being submitted. Only local clearing cheques would be accepted. Single and separate Cheque/DD should accompany each application. Outstation depositors can send demand draft after deducting the demand draft charges. DD should be payable at ICICI Bank location only . In respect of payment of interest and redemption proceeds, the Company may , at its discretion, issue at par Cheque/DD . In case applying for the Fixed Deposit through website, the payment will be required to be done through net banking . A payment gateway for the same is available on the website. F urther , the customer can also mak e payment through NEFT/RTGS/FT or through specified payment gateways. 3) SUBMISSION OF APPLICA TION FORMS : Duly completed Fixed Deposit application form, K Y C form, K Y C documents (as per K Y C policy of the Company) and cheque / DD need to be delivered to the local / nearest branch / corporate office of the Company . 4) INTEREST P A YMENTS : For all deposit products interest will be payable from the date of realization of the Cheque/Demand Draft / credit of funds in Company's account. Interest on deposits placed under Monthly Income Plan, Quarterly Income Plan and Annual Income Plan shall be paid on fixed dates. Monthly interest payment dates will be the last day of each month. The standard quarterly interest payment dates are March 31, June 30, September 30 ; December 31 every year . Under Annual Income Plan, the interest will be paid once a year , after the end of the financial year . Please note that all payments for part periods shall be made on pro -rata basis. If a deposit is made within a period of 20 days prior to a standard interest payment date, the interest for the part period will be paid on the next standard interest payment date. Under the Cumulative Income Plan, interest will accrue on March 31 every year (including interest and tax deducted at source, if any) and the accumulated interest will be paid on maturity amount shall not exceed the total maturity amount as calculated on a year on year basis of compounding . P ayment of interest will be made to applicants/depositors primarily through ECS/NEFT/RTGS for all locations where ECS/NEFT/RTGS facility is available. Where ECS/NEFT/RTGS facility is not available, payments will be in the form of Cheque/DD/any other mode as the Company may deem fit and would be in favour of the Sole/First applicant/depositor mark ed “ A/c P ayee only ”. ECS/NEFT/RTGS would avoid fraudulent encashment of interest instrument(s). In case the first applicant/depositor is a minor , all payments will be in the name of minor along with the guardian. In all cases where interest has to be paid to any person other than the Sole/First Applicant/Depositor (see T erms & Conditions applicable on joint deposits and succession). All post- dated unencashed interest instrument(s) in the name of the Sole/First Applicant/Depositor , if any , would have to be surrendered to the Company . : Deposits can be made in joint names with a maximum of three persons. The names of all the 5) JOINT DEPOSITS depositors and address of the first depositor will be entered in the ledger and register of depositor(s). The interest on deposits in joint names will be paid to the first depositor for the purpose of deduction of tax at source and any discharge given by him/her will be binding on the joint depositor(s). 6) DEPOSIT IN THE NAME OF A MINOR: Deposits in the name of a minor will be accepted provided such minor is represented by his natural or legal guardian and the Application Form for the deposit is signed by the natural/legal guardian, on behalf of the minor . All communication in relation to the deposit will be addressed to the guardian. 7) NOMINA TION: The applicants/depositors, whether singly or jointly , can mak e only one nomination for each deposit. Holder of P ower of Attorney or a guardian applying on behalf of a minor cannot nominate. Applicant(s)/Depositor(s) are advised to provide the specimen signature of the nominee to expedite the transmission of the Deposit(s) to the nominee in the event of demise of the applicant(s)/depositor(s). Name of the nominee shall be given on the deposit receipt. 8) SUCCESSION: Where a nomination has not been made or the nominee predeceases the applicant(s)/depositor(s), the provisions of this paragraph will apply . In the event of the demise of the sole/all holder(s) of the Fixed Deposit, the Company will recognize the executor or administrators of the deceased applicants/depositors, or holder of Succession Certificate or any other legal representative as the holder of the title to the Fixed Deposits. The Company shall not be bound to recognize such executor or administrator unless such executor or administrator obtains P robate or Letter of Administration or Succession Certificate or other legal representation, as the case may be, from an appropriate court in India. The Company at its absolute discretion, may in any case, dispense with the production of P robate or Letter of Administration or Succession Certificate or other legal representation. 9) FIXED DEPOSIT RECEIPT (FDR): a) The FDR will be forwarded to the address of applicant/depositor given in the application form, by registered post or courier or in any other manner that the Company may deem fit after realization of Cheque/DD/ credit of funds in Company ’s account. b) Fixed Deposit R eceipts are non-transferable & not negotiable. It cannot be assigned, transferred, pledged or given as security for any loan/ credit facility in favor of any party except ICICI Home Finance 10) L OSS , DESTRUCTION, ET C. OF DOCUMENT : a) Fixed Deposit R eceipts, Interest and R efund Cheques/Demand Drafts may be sent by R egistered P ost or Courier or in any other manner that the Company may deem fit, at the address of the Sole/First Applicant/Depositor given in the Application Form. The Company will not be responsible for any loss or delay in transit due to postal/courier services or any circumstances beyond its control. b) In the event of loss, destruction or mutilation of the Fixed Deposit R eceipt, Interest or R efund Cheque/DD , the Company may issue a duplicate Fixed Deposit R eceipt, Interest or R efund Cheque/DD , subject to non encashment of the original instrument, upon receipt from the d e p o s i t o r o f a n i n d e m n i t y i n t h e p r e s c r i b e d f o r m t o i t s s a t i s f a c t i o n a n d a f t e r c o m p l i a n c e w i t h s u c h o t h e r formalities/documents as may be required by the Company . 11) RENEW AL OF DEPOSIT : Subject to the scheme being open, the deposit may be renewed on maturity on such terms and conditions of the scheme as applicable on the maturity date of the old deposit. The deposit can be renewed either by selecting auto renewal option at the time of application or by giving a request letter at least 7 working days prior to maturity date. In the case of renewal of deposit in joint names, application form should be signed as per the mode of operation as mentioned in the application form. 12) PREMA TURE WITHDRA W AL OF THE DEPOSIT : As per the Housing Finance Companies (NHB) Directions, 2010, no premature withdrawal is allowed for a period of first 3 months from the date of deposit subject to regulatory conditions. In case of premature withdrawal, the following rates shall apply: In the event of the death of the depositor , premature termination of fixed deposits would be allowed; Such premature withdrawal would not attract any penal charge. For other deposits, premature withdrawal is permitted within three months to meet certain expenses of an emergent nature, subject to regulatory conditions. For premature withdrawals of deposits the duly discharged FDR with revenue stamp of requisite value must be surrendered to the Company . P remature withdrawals of single or jointly held fixed deposits shall be processed only after such request is signed by all the depositors along with FDR duly discharged. 13) REP A YMENT OF DEPOSITS : a) Deposits will automatically expire on maturity , unless specified otherwise and the maturity proceeds will be remitted to the designate bank account. No interest will accrue thereafter on such deposits unless the deposits are renewed as per terms note on renewal of deposit. b) The Company will send intimation with regard to the details of the maturity of the deposit at least two weeks before the date of maturity of the deposit. Y ou may modify maturity instructions by giving a request letter at least 7 working days prior to the maturity date. c) All redemption payments will be in the form of ECS/NEFT/RTGS/Cheque/DD/ any other mode as the Company may deem fit and would be in favour of the Sole/First depositor mark ed “ A/c P ayee only ”. In case the first applicant/depositor is a minor , all payments will be in the name of minor along with the guardian. Direct Credit option may be used if the first / sole holder has an account with ICICI Bank. 14) L OAN AGAINST DEPOSITS : Loan Against Deposit may be availed from Company after 3 months from the date of deposit, which would be given at the discretion of ICICI Home Finance. This loan may be given for up to 75% of the deposit amount, subject to the other terms and conditions as may be specified by the Company from time to time. Interest on such loans will be 2% above the deposit rate. The Loan facility is available only to individuals (other than minors & NRI), HUFs, Corporate and Firms. 15) W AIVER: No failure or delay by the Company in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof nor shall any single or partial exercise of any other right, power or privilege. The rights and remedies of the Company as stated herein shall be cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law . 16) INDEMNITY : a) The Applicant hereby agrees that the Applicant shall, at his/its own expense, indemnify , defend and hold harmless the Company from and against any and all liability any other loss that may occur , arising from or relating to the operation of fixed deposit or breach, nonperformance or inadequate performance by the Applicant of any of these terms or the acts, errors, representations, misrepresentations, misconduct or negligence of the Applicant in performance of its obligations. b) Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to the Applicant for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages in connection with the services. c) The Applicant shall solely be responsible for ensuring full compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdiction in connection with the fixed deposits with the Company and shall indemnify and k eep indemnified ICICI Home Finance from all actions, proceedings, claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal costs on a solicitor and client basis) which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by ICICI Home Finance in connection with any failure to comply with any such applicable laws/regulations. d) The indemnities as aforesaid shall continue notwithstanding the termination of the fixed deposit. 17) T AX DEDUCTION A T SOURCE (TDS): In accordance with and as per the provisions of section 194A of the Income T ax Act, 1961 (The Act), tax at source would be deducted if interest credited / paid or lik ely to be credited / paid to resident depositor(s) during the financial year exceeds R 5,000/- on consolidated amount in case of multiple fixed deposits are placed by the customer . This exemption is not applicable for non-resident depositors where tax at source is deducted under section 195 of the Act. As per section 206AA of the Income T ax Act, 1961 w .e.f . April 01, 2010 applicable to all residents and non-resident FD depositor(s), a valid P AN (P ermanent Account Number) is mandatory where T ax at source is deductible. Otherwise, tax at source shall be deducted at higher of the prescribed rate or at the rate of 20%. However , the deduction of tax at source under section 194A of the Act shall be made at Nil Lower rate, as the case may be, if the R esident applicant / depositor submits a self- declaration, in duplicate, specified under section 197A of the Act, with a proper and valid P AN disclosure, in prescribed Form - 15G (for persons other than Company and Firm) or Form 15H (for senior citizens who have attained the age of 60 years during the financial year) as the case may be or any other documentary evidence specified under section 194A of the Act for TDS exemption or any other documentary evidence specified under any guidelines/circular/notification issued by the CBDT in this regard. For exemption in terms of section 197A of the Act, Form 15G will not be tak en cognizance of for the purpose of TDS Exemption, in case total income lik ely to be credited / paid exceeds maximum amount which is not chargeable to tax. Whereas Form 15H can be furnished by the R esident Senior Citizen for claiming TDS exemption even if the total interest lik ely to be credited / paid exceeds maximum amount which is not chargeable to tax. The R esident/Non R esident applicant/depositor can also provide exemption certificate issued by the Income T ax authorities under section 197 of the Act for deduction of tax at source at Nil lower rates applicable for section 194A or section 195 of the Act, as the case may be, for each respective financial year . Where the applicant/depositor qualifies as a specified entity whose income is unconditionally exempt u/s 10 of the Act and who is not statutorily required to file return of income u/s 139 of the Act, no tax would be deducted at source for specified entities subject to submission of proof of such exemption by the depositor in term of Circular No. 4/2002 dated July 16, 2002 issued by the CBDT . The illustrative examples of such specified entities under said CBDT Circular are as follows: - R ecognized P rovident F und/Approved Superannuation/Gratuity F und exempts u/s 10(25) of the Act; - R egimental F und or Non P ublic F und established by the armed forces of the Union referred to u/s 10(23AA) of the Act. - University/ Education Institution/ Hospital/ Other Institutions exempt u/s 10(23C)(iiiab) of the Act or 10(23C)(iiiac). In case of Non R esident applicants/depositors, tax at source shall be deducted as per the prevailing provisions of section 195 of the Act and relevant guidelines/ Circular/Notification issued by the CBDT in this regard. The benefit of DT AA rates shall be provided to the depositors subject to submission of documentary evidence of the tax residency certificate/any other certificate for tax residency issued by the competent authority along with any other documents specified in this regard by the Company/CBDT . As per the provisions of section 139A(5A) of the Income T ax Act, every person receiving any sum from which tax has been deducted at source, is required to intimate his/her P ermanent Account Number (P AN) to the person responsible for deducting such tax. Hence, the depositors are requested to indicate their P AN in the application form. According to a press release of September 29, 2007 issued by CBDT , the deductee (depositor) is advised to provide his / her correct P AN to the deductor (ICICI Home Finance Company Limited) failing which the deductee (depositor) would face penal proceedings under the Income T ax Act, 1961. As per section 206AA of the Income T ax Act, 1961 w .e.f . April 01, 2010 applicable for all residents and non- residents, P AN (P ermanent Account Number) details are mandatory for FD Customers where T ax at source is deductible. Otherwise, tax at source shall be deducted at higher of the prescribed rates or at the rate of 20%. 18) T AX BENEFITS : There is no specific tax benefit available on this Fixed Deposit under the prevailing provisions of the Income T ax Act, 1961. 19) BROKERAGE : Empanelled brok ers are eligible for brok erage/commission on the amount of Fixed Deposits mobilized by them as prescribed for this scheme. 20) NON-RESIDENT INDIANS (NRIs): Deposits from Non-R esident Indians and P ersons of Indian Origin resident outside India would be accepted in accordance with regulations governing the acceptance of deposits from NRIs. Deposits would be accepted for a maximum period of 3 years. P ayment of interest as also the repayment of deposit shall be made only by credit to NRO Account. Income tax at source will be deducted as applicable to Non-R esidents. 21) P ARTICULAR T O BE SPECIFIED UNDER P ARAGRAPH 6 OF THE HOUSING FINANCE COMP ANIES (NHB) DIRECTIONS , 2010 a) In case of any deficiency of the Company in servicing its deposits, the depositor may approach the National Consumers Disputes R edressal Forum, the State Level Consumers Disputes R edressal Forum or the District Level Consumers Dispute R edressal Forum for relief . b) In case of non-repayment of the deposit or part thereof in accordance with the terms and conditions of the deposit, the applicant/depositor may mak e an application to the authorized officer of the National Housing Bank. c) The financial position of the Company as disclosed and the representations made in the application form are true and correct. F urther the Company and its Board of Directors are responsible for the correctness and veracity thereof . d) The Company is within the regulatory framework of the National Housing Bank. It must, however , be distinctly understood that the National Housing Bank does not undertak e any responsibility for the financial soundness of the Company or for the correctness of any of the statements or the representations made or opinions expressed by the Company , and for repayment of deposit/ discharge of liabilities by the Company . 22) GENERAL : a) The Company reserves the right to reject any application for deposit or renewal of deposit without assigning any reason thereof . b) Interest rates are subject to change and the rate applicable will be the rate prevalent as on the date of Deposit. c) The terms and conditions mentioned herein are to be read in conjunction with and in addition to all other terms and conditions as specified elsewhere in this document. d) The company has the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the terms and conditions governing the fixed deposit and the company shall give notice of the same to the applicant/depositor , in accordance with the applicable guidelines. Disputes, if any , arising in connection with the fixed deposit scheme, will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai. After 3 months but before 6 months P remature Withdrawal* R ate of interest payable Maximum interest payable shall be the minimum savings bank interest rate offered by ICICI Bank (not exceeding 4% p.a.) for individual depositors and "No Interest" in case of any other category of depositors 2% lower than the minimum rate at which the public deposits are accepted by ICICI Home Finance. 1% lower than the interest rate which ICICI Home Finance Company would have paid had the deposit been accepted for the period for which such deposit has run. * F rom the date of deposit After 6 months but before 12 months After 12 months but before the date of maturity
4. ADDITIONAL DECLARA TION n I hereby declare that the details furnished above and on Know Y our Customer (K Y C) form are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I under tak e to inform you of any changes therein, immediately . n In case any of the above information is found to be false or untrue or misleading or misrepresenting , I am aware that I may be held liable for it. n I further declare that the deposit made under the deposit application is through legitimate source and does not include directly/ indirectly any proceeds of schedule of offence and/or is not designed for the purpose of contravention or evasion under any law . n I hereby consent to receiving information from Central K Y C R egistry through SMS/Email on the above registered number/email address n I/W e hereby submit that I am / W e are providing the proof of possession of Aadhar as K Y C document voluntarily at my/ our own discretion and I/W e are aware that certain other documents can also be submitted as K Y C documents. Second Depositor Guardian (if applicable) Third Depositor Sole/ First Depositor Signature of Depositor/s P age 4 of 7 10. COMMUNICA TION ADDRESS ( IN BL OCK LETTERS - for all future communications) P in State State/UT Code** Country Code** House/ Flat No. Street Bldg . Name Area City STD Code R esi No. Delivery mode: Courier Self P ickup* ( ICICI HFC Branch ICICI Bank Branch Brok er ) Only incase applied through ICICI Bank Branch * I/we hereby agree and undertak e that, in consideration of issuance of Fixed Deposit R eceipt which has not been collected by me/we in person and separate instructions have been given for delivery , which may be irretrievably lost, I/we hereby k eep the Entity indemnified from and against all such losses, costs or damages which the Entity may sustain or incur or which may be claimed against Entity . 8. T AX ST A TUS T ax to be exempted: If yes, proof submitted Y es No Y es No Form 15H Form 15G Any other T ax Exemption Certificate (For 60 years of age and above) Fixed Deposit R eceipt No. of other ICICI Home Finance FD(s), if any: I/W e _________________________________________________________________________ (name(s) & address(es) of the depositor(s)) nominate the following person (details provided hereunder) to whom in the event of my death the amount of deposit in the account, particulars whereof are given below , may be returned by ICICI Home Finance Company , ________________________Branch (name and address of branch in which deposit is held). Below details required only in case Nominee is a minor: As the nominee is a minor on this date, I/W e appoint Shri/Smt./Kum.______________________________(name, address and age) to receive the amount of the deposit on behalf of the nominee in the event of my/our/minor ’s death during the minority of the nominee. Signature of witness_________________ Place: _____________________________________ Name of witness _____________________________________________________________________________ Address(es) of witness(es) _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Date: D D M M Y Y Y Y 9. NOMINA TION Y es No 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 7. DECLARA TIONS BY DEPOSIT OR/S P in State House/ Flat No. Name of Nominee Street Bldg . Name Area City STD Code R esi No. R elationship with depositor , if any Age If nominee is a minor , his date of birth D D M M Y Y Y Y W e have read and understood and hereby agree to the terms and conditions as applicable to my account set forth. W e understand that the terms and conditions are subject to changes/revision from time to time at the sole discretion of ICICI Home Finance / or as required under applicable laws /regulations. I/W e hereby declare that the first named depositor mentioned in my/our application is the beneficial owner of this deposit but, on demise of the first depositor , the deposit may be payable to the survivor or the nominee, as applicable. The beneficial owner should be treated as the payee for the purpose of tax deduction at source under Section 194A of the Income T ax Act, 1961. I/W e agree, undertak e and authorise ICICI Home Finance Company , its Group companies to exchange, share and part with all information relating to my/our investment/financial details and financial history information to ICICI Bank Ltd./ICICI Group Companies/ Financial Institutions/ Credit Bureaus/ Agencies/ Statutory Bodies as may be required and shall not hold ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd. and ICICI Group companies liable for use of this information. I/W e further declare that, we are authorised to mak e this deposit in the above -mentioned scheme and that the amount to be k ept in the deposit has been acquired through legitimate sources and does not involve directly or indirectly any proceeds of a scheduled offence under the P revention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and / or is not designed for the purpose of contravening or evading any of the provisions of the P revention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and /or any rules, regulations, notifications, guidelines or directions made there under and as amended from time to time. W e shall provide any further information and fully co - operate in any investigation as and when required by the Company in accordance with the applicable Law . I/W e shall inform the Company regarding any change in employment, residential status, address and to provide any further information / documents that ICICI Home Finance / Group Companies may require from time to time. W e agree to indemnify ICICI Home Finance against any fraud or any loss or damage suffered by ICICI Home Finance / Group Companies due to our providing of any incorrect communication address and / or failure on my / our part to communicate the change /alteration in my /our communication address or any details supplied. ICICI Home Finance reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason. ICICI Home Finance reserves the right to retain the application forms and documents provided therewith, including photographs, and will not return the same to us. I/W e hereby declare that all particulars and information given in this application form (and all documents referred or provided therewith) are true, correct, complete and upto date in all respects are to the best of our knowledge and belief . I/W e further declare that the deposit made under the deposit application is through legitimate sources and does not include directly / indirectly any proceeds of schedule of offence and / or is not designed for the purpose of contravention or evasion under any law . This account shall be operated singly and in case of joint accounts operated “jointly ” unless otherwise specified by the customer at the time of account opening . I/W e have no objection to ICICI Home Finance, its Group Companies, Brok ers /R epresentatives to provide me / us information on various products, offers and services provided by ICICI Home Finance / its group companies through any mode (including telephone calls / SMS / emails) and authorise ICICI Home Finance, its Group Companies, Brok ers / R epresentatives for the above purpose: YES . NO . I/W e declare that we are competent and fully authorised to issue such declarations, confirmations, agreements and undertakings and submit this Application Form for the purposes of this deposit, and to execute all other documents required by ICICI Home Finance or such purpose. This Application Form has been duly and validly executed by us or on our behalf and when accepted/acted upon by ICICI Home Finance would constitute legal and valid obligations that are binding on and enforceable against us in accordance with the T erms hereof . W e confirm that the initials on this application form are made by us and the validity of such initials shall not be disputed by us. I/W e hereby declare and affirm that I/W e have not made any payments/deposits in cash. Additional declaration by NRI Customers: I hereby declare that the deposit done by me is through NRO account & the amount of deposit does not represent any inward remittance or transfer of funds from NRE/FCNR(B) account in to the NRO account. I/W e have gone through the financial and other statements/particulars/representation furnished/made by ICICI Home Finance which are available on www .icicihfc.com and after careful consideration I/W e am/are making the deposit with the ICICI Home Finance at my/our own risk and volition. I/W e hereby give my explicit consent to the housing finance company to duly renew principal/ renew principal & interest/ pay in entirity , the principal & interest to my designated bank account mentioned herein on maturity of the deposit.
3. P age 3 of 7 7. DEPOSIT P A Y ABLE T O Deposit P ayable to: First Depositor First Depositor or Survivor 2. LA TEST PHO T OGRAPH Affix photo of first Signatory (with cross signatures) Affix photo of third Signatory/ guardian (with cross signatures) Affix photo of second Signatory (with cross signatures) Documents verified by: Employee/Brok er Name Employee ID/Brok er ID Signature & Stamp Customer ID No.: Appl. No.: ICICI HFC SOL ID : _____________________________________________ _____________________________________________ Sub Brok er Code : Branch SOL ID (applicable only for ICICI Bank) : Employee Name : Channel Name : Mobile No. City : ____________________ State: _______________________________ Brok er ’s Name HFC Employee Name : HFC Employee ID : : _____________________________________________ : _____________________________________________ Code No. : 1. SOURCING DET AILS (IN BL OCK LETTERS) 5. MODE OF OPERA TION Single Joint Either/Survivor Former/Survivor 4. CA TEGORY Shareholder of ICICI HFC Director/R elative of Director of ICICI HFC P romoter of ICICI HFC P ublic 6. P A YMENT & REP A YMENT ACCOUNT DET AILS All payments will be made primarily through electronic mode. (please refer ECS clause) 3. FIXED DEPOSITS SCHEME DET AILS T enure: Cumulative Income Plan Plans: R ate of Interest % Months Days Monthly Quarterly Y early Maturity Instructions: R enew P rincipal Only R enew P rincipal & Interest (For cumulative deposits only) P ayment on Maturity Strik e off whichever not applicable (Annualised yield on maturity) Note : The FD shall be opened under auto maturity mode unless specified otherwise. In case of renewal, the FD shall be renewed for the same tenor as mentioned above till such time closure instructions is given by the depositor . Income Plan Income Plan Income Plan NO TE : Brok ers are not permitted to accept cash with the Application Form. Brok ers are not permitted to issue a receipt. The Company will in no way be responsible for such or other wrong tenders Name of Sole/First Depositor Name of Second Depositor Name of Third Depositor Name of Guardian (in case depositor is a minor) Mr . Mrs. Ms. Dr . Other Mr . Mrs. Ms. Dr . Other Mr . Mrs. Ms. Dr . Other Mr . Mrs. Ms. Dr . Other Mode of P ayment Cheque RTGS/NEFT (Cheque/ RTGS/ NEFT No : ____________________________________________Dated _______________) Amount of Deposit R Bank Name: ___________________________________________________________________________Branch_________________________________ (in words) _______________________________________________________________ Savings Account Current Account NRO Account Account Number 11 Digit IFSC Code (Please refer to the clause on R epayment of deposits & Interest P ayments) SECURITY INVESTMENTS LIMITED E 0 4 0 5 1 9
7. P age 7 of 7 ICICI Home Finance Company Limited Application Serial No.: Date of deposit with the ICICI Centre : ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP R eceived from Mr ./Ms./Dr . a) Cheque / DD No. Dated for R Drawn on Bank Branch b) FDR No. Dated for R c) T otal Fixed Deposit Amount (in figures) for R Rupees Stamp (V alid subject to R ealization of Cheque / Demand Draft) for a period of: In the following Income Plan: Quarterly Income Plan Annual Income Plan Cumulative (Annualised Y ield on maturity) Months @ ________ % per annum Monthly Income Plan (Name of Sole / First Applicant) Fixed Deposit application with Addition of R elated P erson Deletion of R elated P erson REMARKS (If any) DET AILS OF RELA TED PERSON (Applicable for P oA/ authorized representative only , other than guardian) K Y C Number of R elated P erson (if available) Guardian of Minor Assignee Authorized R epresentative R elated P erson T ype Name PROOF OF IDENTITY [P ol] OF RELA TED PERSON A- P assport Number B - V oter ID Card C- P AN Card D- Driving Licence E- UID (Aadhaar) F- NREGA Job Card Z - Others (any document notified by the central government) Identification Number P assport Expiry Date Driving Licence Expiry Date D D M M Y Y Y Y D D M M Y Y Y Y P refix First Name Middle Name Last Name S - Simplified Measures Account - Document T ype code Identification Number Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Blank Space Details of Related P erson* For office use only Date of R eceipt: ____________________________________________________ Branch: __________________________________________________ Customer No.: _____________________________________________________ Check ed by : _______________________________________________ Authorised by : ____________________________________________________ * Mandatory if applicable
6. P age 6 of 7 h) In terms of Housing Finance Companies (NHB) Directions, 2010, the Company can borrow up to fourteen times of the net owned funds, i.e. R 195,936.9 million, out of which, not more than three times the net owned funds can be by way of public deposits, i.e. R 41,986.5 million. At March 31, 2020, the public deposits held by the Company was R 17,302.5 million. There are no overdue deposits other than unclaimed deposits. i) W e declare that: (1) the Company has complied with the provisions of the Directions applicable to it, (2) the compliance with the Directions does not imply that repayment of deposits is guaranteed by the R eserve Bank of India and the National Housing Bank; and (3) the deposits accepted by the Company are unsecured and rank pari passu with other unsecured liabilities of the Company . The above text has been approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on May 02, 2020 and is being issued on authority and in the name of the Board of Directors of the Company . A copy of the text of advertisement signed by majority of Directors of the Company has been filed with the National Housing Bank. P ARTICULARS AS REQUIRED UNDER NON-BANKING FINANCIAL COMP ANIES AND MISCELLANEOUS NON-BANKING COMP ANIES (ADVERTISEMENT) RULES 1977 ICICI Home Finance Company Limited R egd. Office : ICICI Bank T owers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai - 400 051. Corporate Office : ICICI HFC T ower , Andheri Kurla R oad, JB Nagar , Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059 a) Name of the Company: ICICI Home Finance Company Limited. b) Date of Incorporation: May 28, 1999 c) (i) Business carried on by the Company: The Company's principal business is to provide financial assistance to any person or persons to acquire houses, buildings and any form of real estate and also for the purpose of construction, renovation, development or repair of such houses or buildings or any form of real estate. The Company has no subsidiary company . (ii) Major branches / service centers: Locations ( R in million) ( R in million) Assets # Contingent Liabilities At March 31, 2020 At March 31, 2019 d) Brief particulars of the management of the Company: The Board of Directors of the Company has the ultimate responsibility for the management of its business. Mr . Anup Bagchi is the non- executive Chairman of the Board. Mr . Anirudh Kamani , MD & CEO has the overall responsibility fo the business of the Company . e) Name, Address and Occupation of the Directors: Name, Occupation Address ( R in million) g) Summarised financial position of the Company as appearing in the two latest audited Balance f) PROFITS & DIVIDENDS : Sheets: Deferred T ax Assets Loans Loans Misc. Expenses (to the extent not written off) T otal Income T ax matters in appeals Service T ax matters Claims filed against Company but not acknowledged as debt. Fixed Assets Investments Deferred T ax Assets Loans Loans Current Assets & Other Loans & Advances Misc. Expenses (to the extent not written off) T otal 416.3 416.3 - - 11.2 9.3 Branch State State State State State Branch Branch Branch Branch For any details or queries, you can contact us at below numbers: Existing Customer: 1860 120 7777, New Customer : 1800 267 4455 Mr . Anup Bagchi : ICICI Bank T owers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051. Service Mr . N. R . Narayanan : ICICI Bank T owers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051. Service Ms. Supritha Shetty : ICICI Bank T owers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051. Service Chartered Accountant CA Mr . S . Santhanakrishnan : New No. 24, Unnamalai Ammal Street, T Nagar , Chennai 600 017. : Dewan Manohar House, B -88, Sector 51, Noida (U .P .) - 201301 . * Including final dividend, proposed as at the end of respective financial year Y ears ending March 31, 2020 March 31, 2019 March 31, 2018 1,567.1 630.9 1,058.4 440.9 3.15% 0.4% 258.9 2.8 - P rofit before tax P rofit after tax Equity Dividend Declared ( R in million) ( R in million) (%)* Liabilities # Share Capital R eserves & Surplus Secured Borrowings Unsecured Borrowings Current Liabilities Secured Borrowings Unsecured Borrowings Others (incl. interest accrued on borrowings) Deferred T ax Liabilities (Net) P rovisions Short term Long term T otal 8,318.2 3,979.6 10,987.5 10,987.5 5,690.3 5,840.7 - - - - 101,718.3 82,028.6 35,256.4 40,385.6 - 4000.0 26,938.2 32,406.0 31 March, 2020 49.7 41.1 18.2 25.9 31.5 15.5 153,702.2 139,283.8 31 March, 2019 31 March, 2020 31 March, 2019 1,128.8 989.7 1,145.5 977.5 - - 133,330.7 2,689.1 139,283.8 1,596.2 5,943.6 140923.5 4,261.4 153,702.2 1. Fixed assets include intangible assets. # P revious year figures have been regrouped / reclassified wherever necessary to correspond with current year classifications / disclosures. Date: May 2, 2020 By order of the Board of Directors Place: Mumbai P ratap Salian Company Secretary Mr . Vinod Kumar Dhall Advocate Mr . G Gopalakrishna R etired Executive : B 301 – 302, Lady R atan T ower , Danik Shivner Marg , Gandhinagar , W orli, Mumbai – 400018 ( R in million) F acility Loan to group companies T otal Loan from group companies Derivatives with group companies T otal T otal exposure to group companies/ related parties T otal exposure of group companies/ related parties F und based at 31 March, 2020 Non-fund based at 31 March, 2020 5,000.0 24,329.5 24329.5 24,329.5 5,000.0 5,000.0 - - - - - - - Mr . Anirudh Kamani : ICICI Bank T owers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai – 400 051. Managing Director & CEO Visakhapatnam Vijayawada Guntur Nellore K urnool Rajahmundry K akinada Tirupati Hyderabad - K uk atpally Hyderabad - Secunderabad Surendranagar Bharuch V api Rohtak Hissar Ambala P anipat K arnal Sonepat Y amunanagar Gwalior Jabalpur Hoshangabad Mumbai-Andheri Mira Road V asai Mumbai – Borivali Mumbai-Bhandup Thane Dombivali P anchk ula Ludhiana Amritsar P atiala Bhatinda Jalandhar Hoshiarpur SriGanganagar Jaipur Jaipur - Main Coimbatore Madurai T richy Salem Chennai- T ambaram Tirunelveli Tiruppur V ellore Agra Lucknow Hyderabad - Dilsukhnagar W arangal Khammam P atna Raipur Bilaspur Ranchi Jamshedpur Bhubaneswar K olk ata-AJCBoseRoad Sirsa Rewari Bangalore - Y eshwantpur Bangalore - Whitefield Bangalore - JPNagar Mysore Mangalore Hubballi Belgaum Gulbarga V ashi Boisar P anvel Badlapur Ghaziabad (K aushambi) F aridabad Gurgaon 1 - Sec 29 Noida Central Delhi - K arol Bagh East Delhi – Laxmi Nagar Jodhpur K ota Ajmer Udaipur Bhilwara Bik aner Alwar P ali Bhiwadi Goa Meerut Allahabad-P rayagraj Dehradun Latur Sik ar Mohali Siliguri K anpur Bareilly K olk ata- Suburban Howrah Ahmedabad – W est Ahmedabad – Nik ol Surat V adodara Rajk ot Mehsana Bhavnagar Gandhidham Anand Thiruvananthapuram K ochiK ozhik ode (Calicut) K ollam Thrissur P alakk ad K ottayam Indore Main - MG road Indore - Navlakha Bhopal W est Delhi – Janakpuri North Delhi – Pitampura Nagpur Nashik Aurangabad Amravati Jalgaon Ahmednagar Ak ola Chandigarh P une -Main P une - W ak ad Solapur K olhapur Sangli Satara Ratnagiri P uducherry Chennai - T Nagar Chennai – Annanagar Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh Andhra P radesh T elangana T elangana Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Haryana Haryana Haryana Haryana Haryana Haryana Haryana Madhya P radesh Madhya P radesh Madhya P radesh Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Haryana P unjab P unjab P unjab P unjab P unjab P unjab Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan T amil Nadu T amil Nadu T amil Nadu T amil Nadu T amil Nadu T amil Nadu T amil Nadu T amil Nadu Uttar P radesh Uttar P radesh T elangana T elangana T elangana Bihar Chhattisgarh Chhattisgarh Jharkhand Jharkhand Orissa W est Bengal Haryana Haryana K arnatak a K arnatak a K arnatak a K arnatak a K arnatak a K arnatak a K arnatak a K arnatak a Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Uttar P radesh Haryana Haryana Uttar P radesh Delhi Delhi Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Rajasthan Goa Uttar P radesh Uttar P radesh Uttarakhand Maharashtra Rajasthan P unjab W est Bengal Uttar P radesh Uttar P radesh W est Bengal W est Bengal Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat K erala K erala K erala K erala K erala K erala Madhya P radesh Madhya P radesh Madhya P radesh Delhi Delhi Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Chandigarh Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra Maharashtra P uducherry T amil Nadu T amil Nadu
1. Loan against deposit is available after 3 months from the date of deposit upto 75% of the deposit amount, subject to the other terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd. from time to time. Interest on such loans will be 2% above the deposit rate. The Loan facility is available only to individuals (other than minors & NRI), HUFs, Corporate and Firms. ICICI Home Finance Company Limited R egd. Office: ICICI Bank T owers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051. Corporate Office: ICICI HFC T ower , Andheri -Kurla R oad, JB Nagar , Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059. CIN : U65922MH1999PLC120106 W ebsite: www .icicihfc.com T el: (+91) 22 26531414 / F ax: (+91) 22 26531671 P ayment Instruction: Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “ ” and mark ed “ Account P ayee only ”. ICICI Home Fin-FD A/c The application form number & name of the applicant should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Cheque/Demand Draft. For more details, please contact 18002674455 (between 9.30 am. to 6.30 pm Monday to Saturday). R esident Indians can also apply online on www .icicihfc.com Application form for Individual/ NRI/ HUF Individual NRI HUF P age 1 of 7 MA A A/Stable by ICRA Highest Degree of Safety A A A/Stable by CARE Highest Degree of Safety F A A A/Stable by CRISIL Highest Degree of Safety **In case of cumulative deposit, interest is compounded before deduction of T ax For deposits Starting R 2cr ., rate would be offered by the Company on a case to case basis 0.25% additional interest for senior citizen and ICICI Group employees KYC Compliance Know Y our Customer (K Y C) Guidelines issued by the National Housing Bank are applicable to Housing Finance Companies. In order to comply with these guidelines, we request you to provide your details as required in the application form. Please refer clause 12 of T erms & Conditions for P remature Withdrawal 0.25 % A dditional Interest for Senior Citizens Deposits can be placed for any number of months between 12 & 120. F o r d e t a i l e d i n f o r m a t i o n o n i n t e r e s t r a t e s o f f e r e d , p l e a s e v i s i t o u r w e b s i t e www .icicihfc.com - Fixed Deposit Section. "INTEREST RA TES ARE SUBJECT T O CHANGE A T THE SOLE DISCRETION OF ICICI HOME FINANCE COMP ANY L TD . AND AS PRESCRIBED UNDER THE LA WS AND THE RA TE APPLICABLE WILL BE THE RA TE PREV ALENT ON THE D A TE OF DEPOSIT .” (R efer website to download additional forms required for NRI) Rate of interest : R ates applicable on the date of deposit and plus additional rate of 0.25% per annum for all special schemes. E l i g i b i l i t y : I n d i v i d u a l s w h o h a v e c o m p l e t e d 6 0 y e a r s o f a g e s h o u l d b e t h e fi r s t a p p l i c a n t / depositor . One of the following documents must be s u b m i t t e d a s a p r o o f o f a g e a l o n g w i t h t h e application form n Self attested copy of passport, V oter ’s ID card, P a n c a r d . A a d h a r c a r d , D r i v i n g L i c e n c e s , S e c o n d a r y S c h o o l L e a v i n g C e r t i fi c a t e , L i f e Insurance P olicy , Birth Certificate issued by the c o m p e t e n t a u t h o r i t y o r a n y o t h e r d o c u m e n t acceptable to ICICI Home Finance Company Ltd. Rates Effective From Febr uar y 25, 2021 >=12 to <24 >=24 to <36 >=36 to <48 >=48 to <60 >=60 to <72 >=72 to <=120 4.25% 5.45% 5.85% 6.10% 6.15% 6.30% 4.30% 5.55% 5.95% 6.20% 6.25% 6.45% 4.30% 5.70% 6.31% 6.80% 7.08% 7.58% Quarterly Income Plan Y early Income Plan 4.30% 5.55% 5.95% 6.20% 6.25% 6.45% Cumulative Income Plan (Months) Monthly Income Plan Base Rates for Fixed Deposits < R 20.0 mn : P eriod **Indicative Y ield (Cumulative option) Quarterly Income Plan Y early Income Plan Monthly Income Plan Special Scheme Rates for Fixed Deposits < R 20.0 mn : (Months) P eriod Cumulative Income Plan Cumulative Income Plan Cumulative Income Plan Deposits for Senior Citizens 39 mths 45 mths 65 mths Min.deposit R 6.48% 6.76% 7.45% 6.05% 6.20% 6.45% 10,000/- 5.90% 6.05% 6.25% 5.95% 6.10% 6.30% 40,000/- 10,000/- 20,000/- 4.20% 5.40% 5.80% 6.05% 6.10% 6.25% Non - Cumulative Income Plan Non - Cumulative Income Plan 6.05% 6.20% 6.45% **Indicative Y ield (Cumulative option) 0.25% additional interest for senior citizen and ICICI Group employees **The yield mentioned is calculated using the first month of each tenure grid & in case of cumulative deposit, interest is compounded before deduction of tax.
5. P age 5 of 7 * All fields are mandatory **(For State/UT code and Country code, refer web site www .icicihfc.com) @Letter from existing bank er (restricted to a scheduled bank). Letter has to be obtained in original on Bank ’s letter head bearing the authorizing officer ’s name, signature & designation along with the stamp of the bank. The verification done should be for the name, photograph and address of an individual. In case such document/ any other document apart from P rimary document is submitted, one of the primary document will be required to be submitted within a period of 3 months. KNOW Y OUR CUST OMER (K Y C) FORM* Sole/First NAME (IN BL OCK LETTERS) Gender Date of Birth Place/City of Birth Maiden Name F ather ’s Name Mother/ Spouse Name (not mandatory) Name of Guardian (in case of Minor) Mr ./Mrs./Ms./Dr . Mr ./Mrs./Ms./Dr . Mr ./Mrs./Ms./Dr . Second Third/ Guardian D D M M Y Y Y Y D D M M Y Y Y Y D D M M Y Y Y Y R esident Individual(s) POI Foreign National HUF NRI Other (Please specify) .......................... R esident Individual(s) POI Foreign National HUF NRI Other (Please specify) .......................... R esident Individual(s) POI Foreign National HUF NRI Other (Please specify) .......................... Citizenship Marital Status Occupation T ype Status Mobile No Email ID P ermanent Account Number (P AN*) (Attach self-attested copy of P AN Card/ Form 60*) Gross Household Income R P rimary Document : P roof of Identity to be provided by Applicant (Please submit copy of ANY ONE of the following self- attested documents) P assport Aadhar Card Driving License P AN Card V oter's ID Card Others Others Others P assport Aadhar Card Driving License Job card by NREGA V oter's ID Card Bank er ’s Letter @ P assport Aadhar Card Driving License Job card by NREGA V oter's ID Card Bank er ’s Letter @ P assport Aadhar Card Driving License Job card by NREGA V oter's ID Card Bank er ’s Letter @ P assport Aadhar Card Driving License P AN Card V oter's ID Card P assport Aadhar Card Driving License P AN Card V oter's ID Card Male Female Third gender Married Unmarried Others Married Unmarried Others Married Unmarried Others Male Female Third gender Male Female Third gender Indian/ Country Code** (Only in case of Other Citizenship) Indian/ Country Code** (Only in case of Other Citizenship) Indian/ Country Code** (Only in case of Other Citizenship) ( P rofessional Self Employed R etired Housewife Student) S - Service O - Others B -Business ( P rivate Sector P ublic Sector Govt. Sector) X- Not Categorised ( P rofessional Self Employed R etired Housewife Student) S - Service O - Others B -Business ( P rivate Sector P ublic Sector Govt. Sector) X- Not Categorised ( P rofessional Self Employed R etired Housewife Student) S - Service O - Others B -Business ( P rivate Sector P ublic Sector Govt. Sector) X- Not Categorised Secondary Document: Letter from existing bank er (restricted to a scheduled bank). Letter has to be obtained in original on Bank ’s letter head bearing the authorizing officer ’s name, signature & designation along with the stamp of the bank. The verifcation done should be for the name, photograph and address of an individual. (# Driving Licence not accepted as a proof of address for the state of Maharashtra) (Mandatory for K YC update request) (First applicant) (Second applicant) (Third applicant/ Guardian) (T o be filled by financial Institution) Application T ype New Updated K Y C Number Account T ype Normal Simplified (for low risk customers) Small For office use only or Less than R 1 lakh R 1-3 Lakh R 3-5 lakh R 5-10lakhs R 10 lakhs + or Less than R 1 lakh R 1-3 Lakh R 3-5 lakh R 5-10lakhs R 10 lakhs + or Less than R 1 lakh R 1-3 Lakh R 3-5 lakh R 5-10lakhs R 10 lakhs + Second Depositor Third Depositor/ Guardian Sole/ First Depositor Signature of Depositor/s P roof of Address to be provided by Applicant (Please submit copy of ANY ONE of the following self-attested documents) The information is sought under P revention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, the rules notifed thereunder and NHB ’s K Y C guidelines on “ Anti Money Laundering Standards”. For existing Depositor , the information furnished herein will supersede the information available in the records of ICICI Home Finance. Important Instr uctions : A) Fields mark ed with ‘*’ are mandatory fields.B) Please fill the form in English and in BL OCK Letters C) Please fill the date in DD-MM- YYY format. D) List of State/ U .T code as per Indian Motor V ehicle Act. 1988 is available on the web site. E) List of two character ISO 3166 country codes is available on the web site. F) K Y C Number of applicant is mandatory for update application. G) For particular section update, please tick ( ) in the box available before the section number and strik e off the sections not required to be updated. a P ermanent Address House No/ Building Name Street Name Area Landmark City State P in code
- 245 Total Views
- 207 Website Views
- 38 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 www.securityinvestments.in
- 1 securityinvestments.co.in
NHAI-CGB-ApplicationForm754 Views .
BAJAJ_FD_Individual_Form684 Views .
RBI-Floating667 Views .
Shriram_FD_Form651 Views .
ICICI Individual_Form_Sep_05_2020637 Views .
ICICI_Individual_Form635 Views .
LIC_FD_Sanchay_Deposit_Form634 Views .
REC_2539090 (1)625 Views .
ManishVirmani599 Views .
Post_Office_AccountOpeningForm560 Views .
HDFC_FD_2909457 Views .
Sundaram_FD_2909408 Views .
Mahindra_FD_2909395 Views .
LIC_FD_0810376 Views .
PNB_FD_2909367 Views .
HDFC_FD_Individual_22-10-2020346 Views .
HDFC-FD-Individual-Regular-Form314 Views .
STFC_Individual_01-10-2020307 Views .
BAJAJ_FD_Individual_02-11-2020305 Views .
PNB_HFL_Individual_ver_11.4303 Views .